Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Mid process




For my project I am going to use mono printing. I am going to put a image into the print with color around it. So far I have many practice pieces but I'm still not confident with exactly how I want to dispute the color yet. I am also debating on using a large or small piece of paper. I will be using the colors in the last two pictures above but not the same image. I am also considering using more the one image. I use a lot of envision when trying try different ways of placing the colors. I wanted to do lines of color but am also experimenting a lot with putting the color around the object. I have developed my craft a lot. For example I ventured into using paint brushes instead of a roller to get the desired look. I wanted to get a somewhat paint splattered look and messy look with the colors and a crisp and clean shape inside.

1 comment:

  1. I like seeing these images and love how you idea is evolving. You are naturally very skilled with monoprinting and I am glad you chose it for your project. What studio habits are you using to create this work? Be more specific with your process and how you made this work of art. I want to read more about your thinking and your process.

    ReplyDelete